We were beyond excited when this absolutely glorious book arrived in our office and couldn’t wait for publication day to be able to share it with you. Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers is the hugely anticipated second book by Erin Benzakein and we absolutely love it!
Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers
Designing Gorgeous Arrangements for Every Season by Erin Benzakein (Author) Chris Benzakein (Photographer)
Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
Description: With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques, Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author of Floret Farm: Cut Flower Garden, this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
• Includes an A–Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties.
• Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
• More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers offers advice on every phase of working with cut flowers—including gardening, buying, caring for, and arranging fresh flowers.
Brimming with indispensable tips and hundreds of vibrant photographs, this book is an invitation to live a flower-filled life and the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers.
• The definitive guide to flower arranging from the biggest star in the farm-to-centerpiece movement
• Perfect to gift for flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, and those passionate about the local floral movement
This is an utterly gorgeous book. it is absolutely packed with the most glorious flowers and helpful advice.
The content includes:
Getting Started – how to set up your space
Design – design fundamentals, understanding colour, fundamental ingredients
Essential Techniques – statement piece, centrepiece, vignette, posy, hand tied market bouquet, bridal bouquet and en masse
A-Z ingredient Guide – detailing all the flowers and plants used in all the arrangements, plus more besides.
What we love about this stunning book is the depth of information and guidance showing the reader exactly how to create each beautiful arrangement from the selection of the flowers to their final display either in the vase or as a special piece. This book isn’t just for the budding florist but for anyone who loves flowers and wants to create a beautiful collection of flowers in their home or for a special event. Every page is full of either really helpful advice, or the most beautiful collection of flowers from every season creating 12 months of utter delight.
If you love flowers you will absolutely adore this beautiful book. Highly Recommended!